Chhota Bheem Umpire
Chhota Bheem always follow rules of fair play, especially in cricket. There is no better position for little Chhota to prove himself as an honest boy than in a role of a cricket umpire. First you must closely watch the short animated video which displays various tricky situations from cricket game. Than you must make decision based on what you saw. To make your call, simply click on Chhota Bheem icon in specific referee position. You've been offered to indicate one of several possible decisions: dead ball, leg bye, no ball, out, four, six, wide and byes. You got three shots. If you miss more than 3 times, the game is over.
Share this game:
- dead ball - Umpire may call a dead ball if he sees that the batsman was not prepared for bowling. There are also many other sitations, but in general it reflects the situation in which run cannot be scored and no batsman can be dismissed.
- leg bye - If run or bye was scored after bouncing off of any part of the batsman's body.
- no ball - penalty against the fielding team because of illegal delivery
- out - If the batsman is out and the fielding side appealed.
- four- If the batsman hits the ball across the boundary with touching the ground.
- six - Batsman hits the ball over the boundary without touching the ground.
- wide - Illegal delivery if the ball is too wide of the striker.
- byes - Batting team has scored but the ball was never hit by the batsman bat nor the batsman's body.