- [left arrow] - move bat to the left
- [right arrow] - move the bat to the right
- [down arrow] - swing the bat
- [down arrow]x2 - hit down arrow two times to loft the ball.
What is the Ashes series?
The Ashes is a Test Cricket tournament which is traditionally played between only Australia and England. It is organized once in two years, once in Australia and the next time in England, and so on. Tournament consists of 5 matches, 2 innings each, played up to 5 days. Generally, test cricket is the longest form of cricket which test the teams endurance at the highest level. This is exactly the reason why you could choose only between these two teams at the beginning of the game.
There are 4 scenarios, i.e. levels i this game. You must complete the previous one to begin with the next level, unless you 'know' the cheat code. The cheat code is a password which you get once you finish the level to enter in a specific text box to unlock the next level. Here's the list of all 4 game scenarios along with the cheat codes.
- level 1: Hit a 6 in one over
- level 2: 36 to win in 2 overs
- level 3: Your target is 48 in 3 overs and 1 wicket
- level 4: Score 5 over slog to beat the game and get on a high score list
About the game
Ashes Bash is a mousebreaker's cricket game from 2006.
Ashes Bash cheat codes
- Level 2: leedsleeds
- Level 3: denwise
- Level 4: monkeygash
Please make sure to use small caps letters, otherwise the cheat won't work.